Pages

Friday 22 June 2018

Maths

This week my math group have been doing weights, measurements and angles.We all made a copy of the normal slide so that we all had a google slides thing to ourselves.On each slide there was about three or four questions and on each slide there was a different topic of maths to awnser.For the measurement we had to show how many numbers there were on each line between the numbers that showed.For the weight we would have to figure out what object was the best to use for weighting another object.For angles we had to name what angle was which.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.