Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

Prime numbers

For the past few days a have been learning what prime numbers are. To figure out what prime numbers are, you need a piece of paper that has numbers up to 100. To start off you need to cross a 1 then you cross out any multiples of 2, after that you cross out any multiple of 3, then since 4 was crossed out you can´t do multiples of 4 so you have to do multiples of 5. Then it keeps going like that. I found this quite easy because I have done lots of timetables. Here is a picture of the slide that I did the prime numbers on. What are you doing in Maths?

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for telling me what prime numbers are.
    I really like the way you showed a 100 board and showed the prime numbers
    have you tried changing the colour of the prime numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Koda from Kawakawa primary school. Its cool to here that your learning about prime numbers because I've already learnt. I like that your asking questions and crossing of the numbers that aren't prime numbers.

    Kind regards,
    Koda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Oshen. I wish that I could learn how to do prime numbers also I like the way you have showed us how to do it so we know how to do prime numbers

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg so cool like the best blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi I like the way that you did evet and ood numbers

    ReplyDelete
  6. and i'm from kawakawa primary school.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.