Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

The start of a new Novel Study.

Kia ora bloggers, In week 1 of term 4, So last week, We started novel study. Pretty much we did a thing called Speed dating, but with books. We went around and chose 5 books we liked, Write why we like them and then ordered them from best to worst or favourite to least favourite. Then the teacher let different reading groups go at a time to get the book they wanted. But then...

SOMEONE TOOK THE BOOK I WANTED! So the teacher said I could pledge my love for it and try to get it. But I didn't or maybe I did. But anyway here is a video of some weirdo pledging their love for a book called the Ethan I was before. Oh yeah and also I am the weirdo in the video, Just incase you were wondering. So I ended up getting the book 'The Ethan I was before' and I've only just started reading it yet its really good.
Goodbye bloggers. Thom signing off.

5 comments:

  1. Lucas@lochiel.school
    I like that video. Its funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is kenny.
    The post was SO SO funny. In your post I heard everyone laughing.
    so what was the book called?

    The talent show is on wednesday on the 30th october.
    for the talent show I'm doing a shotgun dance and a beautful people dance. Good by

    Lochiel
    school
    by kenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Thom, i think you are funny because you sniffed the book. I could not stop giggling at the video! I looked at it over and over again it was funny when you fell on the floor. You still had the book in your hands. You did not like the other books except the Ethan i was before.

    you could have looked at the other books. if you had done that, good pick for a book i think i would like to read that book. why do you like that book?

    Patrick lochiel school

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Thom Elish here,
    I like how you reacted when you couldn't get the book.
    How many books do you read a day?
    Do you like reading books, and by the way you write amazing comments.
    I really enjoy watching videos on your blog it is amazing to learn new things!

    You have encouraged me to post more things on my blog. You are a funny and kind boy Thom. What do you like doing in your spear time, I like riding horses and going to pony club basically every think to do with horses!

    Elish from Lochiel School.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi thom,
    It’s me Benrick from lochiel school.(Laughs) that is just one book lover.Was Ethan okay?Ethan is just Obsessed with that book.I Heard him crying. I feel bad for Ethan Oh I forgot to mention When he fell down( Ouch) Why Smelled it .Oh wait I might of Smelled like Joy.That's what my teacher does because when a new book comes in she likes smelling it.

    That's all for today. I will see you later. Sincerely Benrick

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.