Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

reading test

Today I did a reading test. For this reading test there were lots of different texts (storys), I had to read a text and then answer different questions. We had about 45 minutes to do the test. I found some of the questions quite hard but also found some of the others hard. I took a while for me to do the test but I still found it fun. I think I did well on my reading test. If anyone has done a reading test recently please comment and say if you enjoyed it or not.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Thom, thank you for sharing about the reading test. It was great to read about how it works and what you had to do. It is always great to read about the challenges and the parts that weren't. I'm glad you enjoyed it even though it was challenging.
    :) Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my Thomas and Shayden from Kawakawa primary school. I like the way you told how you did it easy or hard Your next step is maybe a DLO about test hope you enjoy the feedback and feed forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Koda from Kawakawa primary school. I like the way you told how you did it easy or hard. You should add a picture and I like your blog.

    Kind regards,
    Koda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Thom I'm Kaia from Kawakawa primary school. I Really liked the way that you have a good amount of writing and that all your full stops are in the right place. Maybe next time you should add some photos.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.