Pages

Friday 29 June 2018

My news report

FIFA world cup bringing unexpected results. Mexico beat Germany 1-0. Attacking on a counter Mexico score a goal and make it the only goal in the match. But Germany makes a comeback when they beat Sweden 2-1 after Toni Kroos’s astonishing free kick goal. Ten seconds until full-time Toni Kroos scored an amazing free kick. The crowd's jaws dropped when they saw this and many Sweden fans were in tears. Toni Kroos will have already been spotted in famous teams as he plays for worlds best international team Germany and one of the worlds best clubs Real Madrid. But Germany will be out of the world cup if South Korea beat them. Lots of soccer fans are saying that they don’t think that they will see Germany holding the world cup this year.”This world cup is upside down” said Diego Maradona. After Germany losing, Brazil tying, Argentina losing and Spain and Portugal tying Maradona may be right that it is upside down.

For this post, I would like to get feedback from people on what to improve on.

Things I was supposed to do

Third person

Interesting words

Exciting title

Full stops and commas

make it sound like a proper news report




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.