Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Our epic bridge

Kia ora bloggers, This week it is maths week so in our class we got activities we got to choose out of. The one I chose is one where we have to build a bridge out of:
100 Popsicle sticks
5 meters of tape
& Two meters of string.
It may sound easy to use all these materials to make a bridge, but really it is challenging. At the moment my group and I haven't finished our bridge, but I decided to get some feedback on where we are at the moment and what we need to improve, So please give feedback.
But here is a drawing with what we've done so far.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Thom I really liked your blog post on bridges one question i have is you got a tino tino pai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tino tino pai thom

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi tom I think the bridge could use a string holding the bridge so it want brake to pieces

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.