Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

How to comemnt like a pro!

Kia ora bloggers, Today I am going to teach you how to comment like a pro! But before I start remember it´s about quality not quantity, Unless you can do both of course. 

First of all, You want to be as positive as you can, Even if it means saying, THIS IS INCREDIBLE! or How did you do these awesome things! Because that makes the person feel really good about what they have done, Whether they made something or did an incredible blog post.

Next, You want to be thoughtful, WIth saying things like, This reminded me of the time when... or You taught me... because that makes them feel like they have done something for you, Because their bringing back a good memory or teaching you something important or just awesome.

After that, You want to a question or two, Or even three if you´re really curious about something. This is important because it can start a bloggersation, For those of you who don´t know what that is, It´s when you and another blogger or comment keep having conversations and commenting on each others blogs. Then you can get tones of awesome comments from that person.

And last but not least, You want to be helpful. But being helpful is not being mean it´s just giving them an improvement point, Because if no one used helpful phrases that person would never improve on what they need to and that wouldn't be good because they wouldn't be blogging at their full potential.

Incase you are still confused on how to comment like a pro, Here is one of my comments from today. It involves phrases that are Positive, Thoughtful, Have a question and a Helpful, So use it as an example.


................................................................................

Kia ora Benrick, I´m Thom from Yaldhurst Model School.
We´re also reading holes in my class and some of the activities we can do are really fun!
Actually speaking of fun activities today I did an awesome holes activity where I designed a shoe for Stanley or Zero. It was a shoe that could with stand lots of thing and was especially built for their long walk up big thumb, I was really proud of it because it looked awesome.

Anyway this is an incredible water truck, I can´t believe it only took you an hour! It would take me ages to make something than awesome, It sounds like the activities in your class are really fun and hard but it looks like you just mastered one, I give you an A+.

Why did you decide to choose this activity? Is it because you really like lego?

Personally I love lego but I´ve never been that good at making things out of it, I mean I have made some decent creations from it but not as good as this and even if they were as good it would´ve taken me about 10 times longer than you.

It´s great that you have been creative with the way you made this lego water truck, Because instead of just putting windows on a platform and then with wheels under it and calling it a water truck you have used some awesome windows on the back so that it looks like that part the holds the water and you have been incredibly creative!

Next time you should check if there are any mistakes in your title before you post it, Because there were a few in there, Also next time you could add more writing to it and say why you chose this activity and if you like lego or something.

Great job anyway, I loved the creativeness and awesomeness of this water truck.
Goodbye, From Thom.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thom,

    This is incredible! I really like this blog post because you're trying to teach other people to be a pro at commenting and inspiring people to try it out. Last of all I really really like how you did Benrick's example. Benrick is in my class and we are trying hard to learn how to comment better. This helped me a lot.

    This reminds me of when my teacher showed us how to try and comment like a pro.

    How did you come up with this amazing idea? Why do you want to make people comment like a pro?

    I don't even know what to write that is helpful because it's mind blowing and remarkable. If you reply back you should give me some more tips.

    Check out my blog https://lochielesmeeq.blogspot.com/

    kind regards
    Esmee

    Goodbye Thom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Esmee.
      First of all thanks for commenting on my blog, because I don´t get comments on my blog that much.
      I really think that you are a pro commenter because this comment is brilliant, There is lots of positive and thoughtful parts and a few questions in there too.

      To be honest I can´t even give you much tips because that comment was so good! But since you are so good at commenting and putting in all the things needed now you should just start trying to make them a bit bigger.

      Thanks, From Thom

      Delete
  3. I am your friend?

    I like this blog

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.