Pages

Friday 28 June 2019

Awesome belt-vest

Kia ora bloggers, Around the start of the term we started looking at different inventions and did lots of fun things based on that. But a while ago as a class we looked at an invention called the hamster habitat. We looked at things that could be improved like little breathing holes and basic add-ons like that. After a while we made our own habitats but for a different animal.

Me, Zack and Sam decided to do ours for a lizard. We made a vest for the top half and pants for the bottom half and then put them together. But after that we did a long write based on our invention and then we published it. I decided to publish my one on Visme, it is a really good site but the problem was I chose to do poster instead of infographic so I could really fit everything on the poster. But I really liked it so I thought I could show you guys, so here it is.


6 comments:

  1. Hey Thom
    Love the idea of a lizard outfit! Great reflection on how you could improve your presentation. I would love to read all about how the vest improves lizards’ lives! X Aunty

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIA ORA THOM.I have just been on your blog and saw good ideas.WAS IT LONG KIA ORA BACK Na Tama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Elijah from Grey Main School I personally think the lizard outfit is a great idea and how it could make there lives better but next time you could try and make your presentation a bit clearer. great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Tom
    Love the idea of a lizard outfit! Great reflection on how you could improve your presentation. I would love to read all about how the vest improves lizards’ lives!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. please visit my blog
    here
    https://pesvarncew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.