Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Science inquiry

Hi bloggers. A while ago you might remember I posted about Science Inquiry. But I said that we hadn't done much yet so I couldn´t show you, but we have been doing it for a while now so I  to show you guys one of my subquestions. Please tell me if you like or it or if there is anything I should improve on! Here it is!!


Question: Does blood pump from your heart or does it just go around your body

Everybody's heart is made up of two pumps. The pump on the right side receives blood that has already transported oxygen around the whole body and sends blood the blood to the lungs.  The pump on the left side pumps oxygen rich blood into the arteries of tissues and organs. So blood obviously does pump from your heart because your heart is the main part of your circulatory system. Therefore it is the heart that causes the blood to be moved around the body.




I hope you guys liked the sub-question, please give feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.