Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2019

How to make awesome Pom Poms

Hi bloggers, Today I am going to show you how to make pom poms. So this term for tuesdays we are doing knitting but before we started that we made some pom poms, I thought this was such a cool idea that I decided to show you how to make them, here's the instructions.

First cut out two pieces of cardboard that are c shaped.
Next rap wool around them lots of times.
After that cut around the edge of the wool. ( Make sure two leave two end pieces to tie up.
Then rap a piece of wool around the middle in between the two pieces of cardboard and then tie it up.
Finally take away the cardboard and you have a pom pom!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Tom I am a year 6 from your school as you know I think that you have clearly stated what you need to do to make a pompom.

    But It looks boring because there are no pictures.

    could you add some more picture's next time.


    great job.

    Jonathon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jonathon
    Yeah I do agree it looks a bit boring and I should add some pictures.

    P.S
    You're my friend you should know how to spell my name.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.