Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Synonyms, Antonyms, Homophones and Homonyms.

Hi bloggers, Today I am going to be teaching you about Synonyms, Antonyms, Homophones and Homonyms. I think everyone knows what Synonyms and Antonyms are, but then there's Homophones and Homonyms, which some people might no have heard of. So recently in my class we have been doing lots of work based on those things and now I have come to the end of the slides so I made a cool DLO about those things. So instead of me having to explain these things and being all boring there is an exciting DLO you can look at, hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.