Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Fun maths songs

Kia ora bloggers, Today I am going to be showing you some maths equations I did. So after we finished our maths slides we got these other slides which had a variety of different things on them. For the songs a band would be singing really fast and say things like add 2 times it by 15 then divide it by 10 which were pretty easy but it was hard trying to write down all the equations.

Together Zack and I managed to get all the answers down and it was really fun doing it. I thought that to share the fun I could show you one of the videos, so here is one of the easier ones.

Number 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.