Pages

Thursday 30 August 2018

Ice palace

This week my class have been reading a book called ice palace.
It was written by Robert Swindells and it was written in 1977.
First, we had to write two paragraphs about the main character called Ivan and the land that he lives on. Then we started reading the book. In the book, there is a person called starjik and he has wolves that he brings to the village each night and takes one child away and they are never seen again, Then Ivan's brother gets taken so Ivan goes looking for him. If you have read this book you could comment if you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.