Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Blog commenting

Last week we started commenting on a school that we had never commented on before, the school is called Kawakawa, It is a small school right at the top of the North Island. The people in the class that we are commenting on have never done Tuhi Mai tuhi atu so we need to help them a bit when they comment. Because there aren't many people in their class and there are lots in our class each week we comment on two classes, so half the class comment on Te mahuri, which is a class at our school, and the other half of the class comment on Kawakawa. We do this so that Kawakawa don't get too many comments at once

I think it is good that we are commenting on a school we haven't commented before, because otherwise we are just commenting on the same school's lots.

This is Kawakawa school


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.