Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Boy underwater

On Monday my class started a new book, It was called Boy under water. It is about a boy called Cymbeline Igloo, Yes his name is Cymbeline Igloo anyway he is a boy that has never ever been swimming but then at school he lies and says he is a really good swimmer so someone challenges him to a swimming race on the next Monday, but there is a problem his Mum doesn't want him to swim and she doesn't know that he is going to swim on that coming Monday.

I really enjoy this book and it sounds like a sad book but it is actually funny partly because his Mum is always making up terrible excuses so that he won't go in the pool. If you have read this book or you end up reading it please tell me if you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.