Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

Free writing

Recently I have been doing some free writing with my friend so I thought I could show you guys some of it.

When he got there he saw mr italian with a brand new porch F1 waiting for him. Jack was surprised and feeling nervous .”So…” said mr italian “heard you are racing in the super cup well I’m going to win it”, and without a word he was gone.Jack felt furious because he was an idol and was going go any lengths to sabotage Jack’s chances.When Jack laid got home he grabbed a can of coke out of the fridge and went to his bedroom .Straight away he fell on his bed he got out his phone and started to find someone that would help him out with some practice .

So it was James hunt. The next day he got to the racing track and got some practice with James hunt then he started to school James by telling him what he could of done then the owner of the f-nex track got man and told him to go ...

This is one of the pages my friend write. We have only been doing this for three days and we already have 5 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.