Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2019

Home learning: how many ways can you make 25 in 10 mins

For my home learning this week I chose to do how many ways can you make 25, but to make it harder I chose to do it in 10 minutes. So I made a Google slide for me and my Dad to do our work on. I started to do mine but I somehow found it hard to find answers because I was trying to get harder equations, but I still ended up doing some easy ones. Once I finished I checked how many equations I had written down, which was 22. So then it was time for my Dad to go. But you couldn't say he answered them properly because there were some really strange answers in there. But even though he did those weird answers I still managed to beat him because he only got 21 equations written down. This is the slide.



1 comment:

  1. Haha!!! Brilliant!! I like your diligence and Dad’s creativity. You’re a cool team xx

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.