Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

Making a new school uniform!

Kia ora bloggers, Today I have another awesome home learning blog for you! This time I am going to be making a new school uniform! I hope you like it because I am going to try make them quite cool, FYI I am going to be making a sports uniform and a normal school uniform and describing the process of making them both. Also FYI the one on the left is the sports uniform and the one on the right is the normal school uniform.
So for the process of making them, Well the one on the left was the hardest to make because I had to make the top out of curved line whereas for the second one I just copied the same shirt shape. For the stripes on the sleeves I just used moon shapes and spread them out and changed them round a bit to make those stripes. Then I used another shape for the side bits going along the side of the shirt. For the second one (The one on the right) I just used square, stretched it out and then I had two stripes.
 


2 comments:

  1. hello Thom, How are you? I liked the way you told us how you made this uniform. Your blog is so cool! Maybe next time you could create a bottom part of the Uniform. Thank's

    From Eden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thom me again,
    witch one is your favourite mine is the sport one sorry if that hurts your felings. What would you change about it please reply and cheek my blog out.

    Elish from Lochiel School

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.