Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Converting fractions, Decimals and percentages.

Kia ora bloggers. 
For a while in my maths group we have been doing converting fractions, decimals and percentages. At first it was really hard but then it became quite easy because for most of them you just divide or times them by 100.

We have been doing these slides for a while now and I think I have pretty much got the hang of how to convert decimals, fractions and percentages. As you may know, in our class, at the end of each maths slide we do we have to make a DLO about it to show others how to do it and also to show that we understand how to do it.

So I made a DLO. I got inspiration from another one but changed it up a bit and made it easier to understand.
Hope you enjoy:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.