Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Athletics practice.

Kia ora bloggers. Yesterday we did our first athletics practice because athletics is next week on friday and I can't wait for it. Yesterday we practiced High jump, Long jump and Discus which were all pretty fun. The order of my favourite athletics parts go like this, Sprints is 1st, Long jump 2nd, Discus 3rd, High jump 4th and Shotput 5th. I'm not saying I don't like Shot put or High jump I just prefer the others.

What are you favourite athletics parts? Why? What are you best at? Do you like athletics?

I really want to go to zones for sprints and long jump mainly and I'm hoping I will get to.  Hope you enjoyed my blog post and please reply answering my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.