Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Careers? But we're still at school!

Just kidding we're not doing actual careers, We're just doing some work on the careers.
Incase that made no sense to you, This is what I really meant. Pretty much each day we choose a career, Then for reading we answer lots of questions and say things we don't know but want to know about the job and then we search them up.
For writing we write about a day in the life of that job, We have to describe what it's actually like though, Not just make up some rando story. 
For maths we look at the yearly or annual pay for that job and then divide into months, then months into weeks, weeks into days and days into hours.
It is pretty fun at the moment and I am really enjoying it. The careers I have done so far are: Police(Monday), Sportsperson (Tuesday) and Air-force (Today).
Here is a screenshot of the front page of Tuesday, And it shows the chance that I'm going to pursue this career.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.