Pages

Friday 13 December 2019

We were at mega air on a school day? What?

Kia ora bloggers.
Yesterday after the end of year assembly we got to go to mega air! 
It was super fun, We were bouncing around for 2 hours, That's right 2 whole hours.
It was super tiring, When Zack and I were getting tired we would just put some music on que and then go back to the trampolining area and listen to it.
It was super fun and we got to have pizza too.
At one point everyone except for Me, Kade and Zack went inside for a second round of pizza, So we had the whole mega air to ourselves because nobody else was there.
In the end I had a great time, I would recommend going there with friends for a birthday or something because it's super fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi.
    That sounds very fun and exciting I wish I was there to see it. Can you some how get the image to load I cant see it but I can imagine.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.