Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2018

Athletics

For some of this week and last week the seniors so year 5,6,7 and 8 have been helping the juniors with their athletics. To do this, we would have the different stations high jump, long jump, shot put, discus and sprints. The first time I did this I helped with the year 3s and 4s when they were doing high jump, and then the second time I did it which was today I helped the year 1s do sprints. I found this quite fun because I got to teach some of the juniors how to do high jump, and also sometimes when the juniors were rotating through the stations and there was nobody at either the sprints or high jump I got to do a few jumps on the high jump and a few sprints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.