Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

My awesome trip to the North Island

Kia ora bloggers, Last week I got to take sometime off school to go visit my Grandma in Hastings. For those of you who haven't heard of Hastings it is a place in Hawkes bay, Hawkes bay consists of Napier and obviously Hastings. It was really fun there I got to play mini golf and go for a long bike ride. Visiting my Grandma was really fun because I hadn't seen here in ages.

On the way back we stopped in Wellington and stayed at the hotel Ibis which was really fancy. But we also got to have a walk around town and we got to see the Beehive, Here is a picture of me in front of it. 

Have you ever been to the Beehive? Or even Wellington?


3 comments:

  1. I can’t believe you didn’t write about meatballs!! Xx Aunty B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thom,
    I'm Benrick from lochiel and you might remember me from one of my posts I did. And you commented on it .It was a water truck which is from one of my activities from holes.
    I really wish that I could go to wellington to see the beehive and do a really long bike ride like you did .
    What was the most fun thing you did on the trip.

    Yours sincerely Benrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thom
    I like that you went to the north island.
    where did you go?
    come look at my blog.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.