Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

THE LAST SESSION OF HOLES!

Kia ora bloggers, For a while in my class we have been reading the awesome book Holes! It is so interesting and funny, I have really enjoyed it and my favourite characters are definitely Zero/ Hector and Stanley.

My favourite parts of the story are when they are walking up big thumb and when they find the suitcase and it says Stanley Yelnats on it so Stanley ends up getting all the money and sharing it with Zero.

If you have read this book before than you should comment below saying whether you liked it or not and what you rate it out of 10, Out of 10 I rate it 9 because it was one of my favourite books I have ever read.

Also our class is about to watch the movie so comment if you enjoyed that!
Goodbye!

Here is a picture of the book incase you´ve never read it before.
If you haven´t read it before and are about to than I hope you enjoy it.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Thom, its me Parwin!
    I really like your blog post because you have added your thoughts about the book and you haven't just write in a couple of sentences but you have included a lot! I also like the fact that you have added a picture of the cover because then other bloggers know what it looks like.

    This reminds me of when I did something like this except I did on my Novel Study Book which was 'My Sister Lives On The Mantelpiece' which is the opposite of your book.

    I think to improve, maybe you could present your thoughts in a better way like using google slides, Canva or something but other than that, you did a great job!

    I would give the book a 9 and half as well because the story was good but at some points it sort of got a bit boring. Why did you give the book a 9?

    I REALLY enjoyed the movie thing with everyone but did you even get to watch the movie?

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you like this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean, Zack!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.