Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

Hooked on books

This week my class had a hooked on books week. When we have a hooked on books week we read part of a book each day. On the first day we read a book called Liars, this was my favourite book we had read and it was really interesting. On the second day we read a book called laugh your head off 4 ever. We only read one of the funny stories from this but it was really funny. On the third day we read another book called goldfish boy. This book was very different from the others and I hadn´t read a book like it before. On the fourth day we read a book called spellbound. This book wasn´t my favourite but I still enjoyed it. Then today we are reading a book called cool nukes, which at the moment is interesting but strange.

I am really enjoying hooked on books week at the moment and I am excited to have another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.