Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

Pet day

Today my school are having a pet day. Today we bring one of our pets from home or if someone doesn't have a pet they would bring either a soft toy or a pet rock. The night before pet day we had to make either a sand saucer or vegetable sculpture. We are only at the start of pet day, and yet to come is bringing our pets to school and doing gumboot throwing, sack racing and seed moving.

If you do a pet day can you please comment below and tell me what pet you brang and if you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.