Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

Novel study

For a few weeks my class have been doing a novel study. As one of the activities, I made a poster about antonyms. To make this stand out I coloured the corners and also used black for dark and yellow for light.  An antonym is a word with the opposite meaning of another word, for example, ´dark´ is the antonym of ´light.´ I liked making this poster partly because I like colouring and drawing. Have you ever made a poster about antonyms? Below is the poster that I made:






1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Koda from Kawakawa primary school. I like that you use a picture for a D.L.O and a paragraph to go with it. The antonym of antonym is synonym.

    Bye bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.