Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

link-ed

Today my class all went on a site called link-ed. We did this so that we could put work that we were proud of on link -ed so that we could show it to our parents. It took a while to put all the work on because we had to upload the picture of what we were proud of and then we had to write about it and why we were proud of it. I posted 4 maths things, 3 reading things and 2 writing things.

I am proud of all the work that I put on link-ed. If you do anything on link-ed please comment below and say if you enjoyed it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.