Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Awesome Tuesdays

Hi bloggers, today I am going to tell you about the awesome project we do every Tuesday. So every Tuesday the year 7s and 8s go to manuel, so us year 5s and 6s do a project. Last term it was based on superheros and we did lots of fun activities, but this term we are doing be a detective! We started of with a few slides asking questions like; what makes a good detective, it was really fun because at one point we got to go in a group of two and think up some great ideas. Then we got some ink pads and sheets of paper and put our finger on the ink and then stamped it on the paper, it looked awesome because you could see all the little details on each finger. After doing all those fun activites we got to do something else really cool which was going on a site that had a case and you had to try and be a detective and figure it out. I only just started that though so I can't tell you much about it yet, but even though I only just started I still found it really interesting.

Thats all for today hope you guys enjoyed my blog post. Keep doing great blogging!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.