Pages

Thursday 16 May 2019

Home learning: managing money

Hi bloggers, for home learning this week I decided to do an activity called innovation. For this I have to think of a new subject and then explain why I think it should be taught in schools. So I decided that there should be a subject on managing money. I think that this is a good idea because everyone will grow up and have money one day so they will need to learn how to manage the money so that they don't just waste it on things they don't need and learn to use money wisely.

Here is a biteable that I made about how to manage money, hope you guys enjoy. But remember that life isn't all about money, it's about having fun!


home learning: using money wisely. on Biteable.</

1 comment:

  1. Mate, this is my favorite, I love the themes in the video. You might be the next Minister of Finance in Parliament. Dad

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.