Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Flipsnack

On Monday my class found a new site called flipsnack. It is really helpful for making things like books because once you have created a few slides you can press make it a flipbook then it will look like a real book and then you can flip the pages by either pressing the arrow or pulling the page with your mouse. To get onto this site you just search up flipsnack and then click on the site. I found this really helpful and I think I will use it instead of google slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.