Pages

Monday 24 September 2018

Ski day

A bit less than 2 weeks ago my school had our winter fun day. On winter fun day the year 1,2 and 3s go to the ice skating place and the year 4,5,6,7 and 8s go to mount Hutt to ski. Since I am in year 5
I went skiing. First I practised on the magic carpet for a while then I went onto the ski track opposite the magic carpet and practised on that for a while, then when my friend Zacks Dad came back he took me, Louis and Zack up to highway 72. I really like highway 72, it is my favourite ski track.
I really enjoyed the ski trip. Also on the way to the top of Mount Hutt, there is a rock called Rockie.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Thom,

    I love Ski Day and we were all a little sad we missed it. It sounds like you had a good day and going up to Highway 72 is a pretty cool thing to do. I'm glad that you had Zack's dad to take you. I would have loved to have seen some photos. Did you have any?

    :) Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think there were any photos of me on the ski day but I really enjoyed it. I hope your having a good time on your trip.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.