Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Maths investigation

On Tuesday my math group did an investigation called no 3 in a line. For this investigation I had to create a table on the Chromebook which is a big square with lot's of boxes in it, then I had to colour as many squares red as I could without getting three in a row. I found this easy because I didn't have to use any division, adding or subtracting but I did have to use times tables when I was doing 5 by 5 or 4 by 4, for the table that I was making on the Chromebook. This was one of the slides I did.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Thom,

    What clear information you have included with your picture. It was good to be able to understand what math you used to create the table. How many did you create? I've seen Sam's and he had about 8 and Kade had 3. Perhaps you were somewhere in the middle.

    :) Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.