Pages

Friday 7 September 2018

Quick math

Today my class did a maths challenge. We had to watch a video that had people singing songs very fast with math equations in them. After listening to it twice we had to write all the equations down on a whiteboard and then figure it out. This was fun and hard, it was fun because we had to work together if we were working with a partner. It was hard because we had right all the questions down quick before the next one came up. These equations involved division, multiplication, subtraction and adding.
I found this very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.