Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Home learning (book report)

Kia ora bloggers, some of you might remember a while when I did a book report on death cure ( 3rd book of Maze runner) but there is another activity which is a second book report, so this time I decided to do it on a book called Midnight gang by David Walliams.

It is an awesome book that has so many ups and downs with the characters. I loved this book and I really recommend it for anyone because it is such an exciting book and makes you feel happy.

This is my summary of the book

Breath taking, this book gives you all sorts of emotions, it is truly a roller-coaster ride. In this book you get a better look at the disabilities of some children but then you learn how that if people work together anything is possible. This book can be summed up in one word inspiring, truly inspiring.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Thom i have just been on your blog and really enjoyed reading aboutit and looking at it look's so cool. but 1 question was it easy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thom. Congratulations on Blogger of the week! I have read the book Midnight Gang and it is really good. Have you read David Walliams books before. My favourite is Billionaire Boy because it is funny and entertaining.
    Will.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.