Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Matariki artwork

Last week even though it hasn't been Matariki yet we did some Matariki art. We had about 1 hour and 30 minutes to create it. It was really fun and we got to use watercolours. Once we did all the colouring the water colours looked awesome! First we drew painted with glue and black paint mixed to make a shiny black colour, than we started to use water colours and once everything was dry it looked awesome. Below is my artwork I made. Hope you like it.




1 comment:

  1. I really like this Thom, I would love to see more artwork from you, you have a real talent. It motivates me to so some drawing and painting. Dad Goldie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.