Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Who did it?

FUN, FUN and MORE FUN! One day ago we had another awesome tuesday, continuing our detective project. This time we had a case where somebody had bought fake IDs at an auction, then used them to make it look like they were sending money to those people, but really they were fake IDs, and really the person was just doing it to get the money for themself!!!!

Our suspects were; Amanda Remillard, Luis Rothstein and Cameron Robinson. Our first take was to make put a sheet of paper back together which may sound easy but it was actually quite hard because the paper was shredded, So we had to put it back together and then sellotape it. At the end we grabbed all the sheets to try and figure it out. One of the sheets had the fake names on it that had been bought and all the other sheets had some names on them with one of the suspects signing one of them. So we looked at the sheets and checked for any fake names and Amanda's sheet had fake names on it so she WAS GUILTY.  But there is no case this easy so there was more to it, in buddies we had to write how we figured it out and also why Amanda is guilty, then we had to put it on canva. So here is the awesome canva I made, But before I show you that, I want to ask you a question, when you first heard the names and before you knew it was Amanda who did you think it was?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.