Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Wig wednesday

Hello bloggers, today I am going to do a blog about awesome wig day. Today we are having a day when everyone comes to school in wigs and brings a gold coin donation which supports kids with cancer all around New Zealand. For the smaller kids this was just a fun day with a wig, but with the seniors it was a fun day but we also understood what the purpose was and that life is really hard for people with cancer. The more schools that do this the better because there are more school supporting this and it can really make a difference.

Rainbows, Afros and many other exciting wigs made it such a fun day. So many people had crazy hairdos walking around the class and playground and everybody was laughing together at each others wigs it was great. But more importantly together as a school we raised 136 dollars and that was just from people bringing a simple gold coin but it made a massive difference. Here are some photos from our class.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.