Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Precious precepts

Hi bloggers, recently in my class we have been reading wonder.  This book inspired me in many ways and one of them is the way Mr Brown uses so many incredible precepts, so I thought that I could make a biteable that includes some precepts. I had never heard of precepts before reading Wonder but they are pretty much sayings in a simple form and I think that if you follow some precepts you will improve as a person so I made a biteable on precepts and I even made up my own one and put it in at the end, Hope you enjoy the video.



Accountant Ad (copy) on Biteable.

1 comment:

  1. I am always right, if I am right all the time, that makes me right. Does that work? Dad.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.