Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Home learning (A picture paints a thousand words)

Kia ora bloggers, Today I am going to do a home learning activity based on this picture, Ignore  the part underneath the picture with the writing and math symbols.

This picture is significant because it has two sides to it, As if there are two different worlds, One with rainbows and nice green grass and trees, The other with smoke coming from factories with dead bushes.
I think what this photo represents is what the world is turning into, As in it used to all be nice with green everywhere and lots of nature, But now it is turning into a place with pollution and things and all the green life (Bushes, Trees, Grass) so it is kind of like a before and after photo.

I think that whoever created this picture has lots of smarts, Just with the way the have done it with the before and after thing. It is also raising awareness of air pollution and how the world is losing lots of its nice green grass and nature in general.

This picture truly is amazing and can be described in lots of ways, Do you like this picture? What do you think about it or what do you think it represents?

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Thom, I am Sam from Yaldhurst Model School,

    and I've got to say, that is some pretty deep thinking.

    What you said about the picture totally makes sense. In fact, what you said about the picture is the exact same way that I described it!

    Maybe next time you could make it so that we can see the actual photo. You may be wondereing how I know what the photo looks like, and that is because I saw it on the class site. Anyway, Great Blog post!

    Happy Blogging!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.