Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Is Math an invention or discovery?

Well, Bloggers, I'll tell you soon but before that, What do you think math is, An invention or discovery, Or maybe even both. For this activity I had to make a brainstorm with other people thoughts, So I decided to do this with my family. All I did was make a google drawing and make a brainstorm on it, Hope you like it. I'll give you a clue, 80% of the family thought it was one of them.
Which was that it was a discovery and even though I said that I'm still not sure which one it is, It could be both.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.