Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

A & P show

Kia ora.
I'm here for another awesome blog post, But this time it's going to be more exciting than most of my blog posts, Because it's about my fun time I had at the A & P show.

We all had to go in groups with 4 kids and 1 adult, They put us in groups of people that we would usually hang out with, So I got to go with some of my friends which was great. At first we were just wondering around looking at some cars and things, Then we watched a dog show where they did all these awesome tricks, One of the dogs was even riding on a skateboard that had new wheels on it so that it could actually work on grass.

Then my group went to watch some cool motorbike riding, And bought some hot chips and nuggets which was pretty cool and the food was delicious.

When I was at the A & P show I saw tones of people walking around with these inflatable aliens, So I decided I wanted to buy one. But the problem was I didn't have enough money left to buy one, So I asked Sam if he could buy me one because he had some money left and after a lot of talking with me he agreed to buy me one.

I was super creative and called it Alien!
Here is a photo of a boy called Lucas with his massive alien.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.