Pages

Monday 11 November 2019

Home learning.

Kia ora bloggers, Thom here. 
Today for home learning I am going to be showing you a small persuasive speech about why we shouldn't have to do homework.

Pretty much I just write a really small speech but tried to make it good. I will put the speech on the blog but also the video of me reading it.

Here is the speech.
.....................................................
Kia ora, My name is Thom.
Why do we have to do homework? I don’t know, But all I know is that homework is no fun at all.

So, Once again, Why do we do homework? While I guess teachers might think that we need to keep our mojo over the weekend and holidays, But those are meant to be breaks from school when we are meant to relax or play games and be completely free from school work.

Holidays.
They are called holidays right? I mean if you call something a holdiay it is implying that you get a break from work and things like that, But no, You still have to do homework during holidays, Mainly at high school but sometimes at primary and intermidiate schools. I mean like come on, I guess having homework after school and sometimes on the weekends isn’t bad, But in the holdiays, Like why?!

School work.
Work is boring, Everyone knows that, Unless of course you have a fun activity going on in your class, But most the time work is boring, So we have to deal with all that boring work at school, Which is guess is fine, But at home, Where you’re meant to have fun and relax, To be honest it shouldn’t even be said that home is where the heart is because half the time home is where the work is!

Conclusion.
So in the end I hope I have convinced you people, But mostly the teachers, Why we shouldn’t do homework, Because we shouldn’t it is super boring!

Goodbye.
...................................
And here is the video.

Click on this link for video.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Thom,
    maybe do some editing because I couldn't read your speech but the start was good and by the way do you post something every week?
    Elish Lochiel School

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.