Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Our cool trip to town!

Kia ora bloggers, Today my class went for an awesome trip to town. First we all went on the bus and drove to the town hall, Then inside was an orchestra and we watched them play tones of epic songs, There was one of the ones from one of the mcdonalds ads, There was the Star Wars theme song, And even the Frozen song, Which I don't like, But it was still all amazing with all the amazing, incredible music they could play, It didn't seem possible but they did it.

After that we just played at margaret
mahy for like 2 hours, It was really scary because going down the slide backwards is easy but I went down backwards when I was sitting up and I nearly did a backwards rolley of the edge of the slide, It was freaky.


In the end I had a really fun time, If you go to margaret mahy any time you should take a risk and go down the slide backwards.

Goodbye bloggers.
-Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.