Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

My fun trip to Lake Brunner!

Lake Br what? Yeah so you haven't heard of Lake Brunner, Well if you have just skip to the next paragraph, But if you haven't then keep reading. Pretty much it's just a big lake that is on the way to the West Coast. It's really nice and a great place to go fishing, Biscuiting, Knee boarding, Water skiing and all sorts.

So anyway back to my trip to lake brunner. It was super fun and really nice. We got to stay in a really nice house that had a pool table and all sorts of cool things. It had a spa but sadly we weren't allowed to use it. The first night we went to the pub and had dinner, It was delicious. While me and my sisters we're waiting for dinner to be ready we went outside and were playing on this old half pipe. We were sliding down it and things it was really fun, But the problem was it was a bit rusty so when I slid down on my stomach it made the front of my shirt go a sort of brown colour from the rust.

The next day we went biscuiting and it was so fun. At one point my dad was going really fast and doing tones of sudden turns making us go really wide so that we were pratically inline with the boat, Then my hand slipped and I fell off, The biscuit literally went over top of me and my sisters feet hit my head, Which really hurt, I ended swimming back to the biscuit and then going for another ride. You would think that just after falling off the biscuit my dad would go easy on me, But he just went even harder. At one point I managed to push my sister off the biscuit but then she pulled me off the biscuit with her.

We met some old family friends at lake brunner, like my dads friends, Sparxy, Joel and his girlfriend Emma a person called Scott and Sparxy's children Fletcher who is 16 I think and Nev who is 13, They were both really nice and I played and Fletcher in pool a few times and it was really fun.

One of the highlights was went we went fishing and caught some trout, I managed to catch one which was pretty good because we were only out there for about 20 - 30 mins, The other people we went fishing with managed to catch two but let one go, So we came back with two. We also got a few other fish that jumped or took the bullies off the line and then got away.
Here is a photo of me with the trout I caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.