Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Panto Pandemonium

Kia ora bloggers.
Today I'm going to blog about Panto Pandemonium. You probably don't know what this is, But pretty much it's just a massive play that has lots of different parts to it.

The other day we did auditions on our chromebooks by taking a screencastify and then sending it to the teachers.

I just found out today that I got a main role! Hooray! Me and my friend Zack are Spotty and Grotty, I'm Grotty and he is spotty. Pretty much Spotty and Grotty are the witches assistants and I am really glad I got to be Grotty because now that I think of it, I will really enjoy being them.

At the moment we are just practicing are roles, So it isn't the actual play yet because the actual play isn't until week 9, And I can't wait for it.

Me and Zack decided to make what we think Spotty and Grotty look like on a google drawing, And then we put our faces on them.This is what we thought they look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.