Pages

Monday 18 November 2019

Learning Te reo directions, What!

Kia ora bloggers. 
On mondays some of the class have kapa haka practices, So the people that didn't sign up for kapa haka, Like me, Do other activities. Our activities involve Te reo or Maori because since we aren't doing kapa haka which involves those we have to do something else that involves those languages.
One of the most recent activities we have been doing is Te reo directions.
We have done lots of activities with these and one of them was even trying to find each others treasure with the other person telling us which direction to go.

I did a DLO about the Te reo directions so that other people reading this blog could learn about the directions as well!

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.