Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

I wish...

Kia ora bloggers, this time for home learning I decided to do an activity called three wishes, it goes like this, You get three wishes, what would they be and why? What would a member of your family wish for and why? Share your wishes in a creative way.
So I thought a creative way to share my wishes would be Google slides, but instead of leaving them white and boring I decided to add lots of colour so it looks amazing.
Hope you like them. Also it would be great if you could give me some feedback on the slides.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Thom its Elijah from Grey Main school. I really liked the way that your dad wasn't making wishes just for him self and also the way that you chose to travel around Europe. If I could have one wish it would to be a professional rugby player.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.