Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

Home learning (Book report)

Kia ora bloggers, Today for home learning I am doing a book report about Demon Dentist, by David Walliams. Here is a summary of the book.
This book is great, really exciting and sometimes even freaky. Every chapter you finish you want to read more, you can't put it down. Alfie is a kid who lives alone with his father, who is in a wheelchair and sick because he used to work in the coal mines. Alfie is really nice, but becomes suspicious when there is a new dentist that comes that gives him the creeps, He goes on an adventure to try stop her from taking all the childrens teeth.

This book is brilliant, I recommend it for anyone because it is really fun and a great book to read. I really like David Walliams and this was one of my favourite books of his. Here is a picture of it.


3 comments:

  1. kia ora Thom,Your book review was great I'll defiantly get that book from the library!David is one of my favourite author! Why did you do a review on this book??Maybe next time you could do one of Davids other books!!

    kind regards Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia Ora Thom,this book looks so amazing I one of his books as well it is the midnight gang bad dad and my favorite on of all times worst tech ares kia ora thom kahurangi (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Thom this book looks cool what is it about

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.